Help Miss L earn money to participate in her 6th grade orchestra by purchasing hand-crafted accessories.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Introducing the Lovelies


In an effort to earn money for her participation in sixth grade orchestra, Miss L is offering an assortment of handmade accessories to brighten your favorite outfit or hairstyle.  Available in large and small sizes, as clasp pins or barrettes, the lovelies are made of cotton and cotton blend fabrics.  Whimsically formed with coordinating buttons and slightly frayed edges, Miss L's lovelies are sure to make a colorful fashion statement when worn on tops, jackets, bags, or scarves.


In addition to lovely flower pins and barrettes, Miss L has ruffled tote bags available for your purchase.  The totes are specially designed to coordinated with Miss L's lovely collections. 
Want a matching set of lovelies for your granddaughters, friends, cheerleading team, or dance troupe?  Miss L will custom design lovelies to your color specifications!

Click on the menu bar above for more information about the lovelies and totes.

Miss L is linking to

2 comments:

  1. You have CUTE stuff! :)
    Glad you liked my pantry...and my tin backsplash. I have thoroughly enjoyed re-doing my kitchen...from TOP to bottom! It makes me smile every time I walk in there. I'm going to be re-doing my table and some chairs I got for Christmas as soon as it gets warmer...I can't wait for Spring! :)
    Have a great day!
    missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thursday! I am blog hopping today and I am so happy I got to stop by your blog!!

    Please come by and visit either or both of my blogs and become a follower (if you aren't one already):

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    Have a very blessed Thursday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete